You are probably looking up and recalling images of your favorite celebrities who manage to remain slim and glamorous. Of course, it has more to do with money than anything else. But there are natural alternatives to their expensive ones, like Shilpa Shetty yoga tips, to offer one star-studded example.
People’s view on the world is evolving. We have more on our plate today than ever before – wellness and well-being, prosperity in general, and proactive lifestyles. We are trying to balance work and family, friends and leisure to create that ideal (though imperfect) routine that will run our lives along the best lanes possible. Without a body to help us keep at it, there is only the ghost dimension to work and play in.
Jokes aside, your body needs to be in tip-top condition; it is much like a machine, a cellular one. The first thing that has probably crossed your mind is fitness and exercise, and we would like to draw your attention not to the gym but to the yoga mat.
[ Must Read: Baba Ramdev Yoga Asanas for Weight Loss]
Shilpa Shetty yoga exercises are designed to help you to reduce weight, burn calories, and gain well-being the natural way. Below you can find some of the exercises she herself follows to stay on the sexy side of the scales. At forty, the woman looks flawlessly young and vibrant and this is how…
Shilpa Shetty Yoga for Weight Loss
As suggested by the Filmfare Best Actress nominee herself, here are the best asanas for weight loss and extra fat in your body which is suggested by Shilpa Shetty. These yoga exercises not only helps for weight loss they even better for your mind, body and soul.
Also named ‘raised leg posture’, this is the main exercise in the Shilpa Shetty yoga lineup. You can perform the asana with both legs simultaneously or one leg and then the other.
The Most Effective Method to do of Uttanpadasana
- Lie down on the floor, your back to the ground.
- Marginally lift your buttocks up and slide your hands over it with your palms facing down.
- Gradually raise your legs in the upward direction.
- Let your leg(s) stay in the 30 degree edge position for all of 5 seconds.
- Next, move your leg(s) up in a 60 degree edge position and hold for 5 breaths.
- Lastly, move your leg(s) to the 90 degree point, stay for a while. Unwind.
2. Standing Side Stretch Pose or Standing Asana
The name gives away the basic technique of this asana, but let us delve into some detail.
- Stand erect, with your hands positioned to the sides of your body; palms facing the floor.
- Raise your hands as if in a questioning manner. Extend them.
- Bring your hands back down.
- Raise your left hand up and stretch it towards the right side, going over your head to do so.
- Tilt your face in the same direction.
- Repeat this with the other arm with the head tilting in the other direction. Unwind.
This yoga asana is not only help for weight loss at home, even you can burn extra fat from your body.
3. Virabhadrasana (Variety Asana)
Also called ‘warrior posture’, some people get this one wrong. Here is how to do it right…
- Stand straight. Keep your feet 4-5 steps away from one another.
- Turn your right leg a little towards the right and reflect the same with your left leg; the whole leg and not just the foot.
- Raise your hands upward and extend them a bit.
- Join your palms as if you are praying; fingers should be steepled toward the sky.
- Look up for five breaths. Unwind.
4. Bending Pose – Padahastasana
Also termed ‘forward twisting posture’, make sure you do this one properly and it will help you for a flat stomach.
- Stand straight, with your hands beside your body and fingers hanging loosely.
- Raise your hands up, and extend them a bit.
- Bend back at a small angle; not too much.
- From your waist, perform a slight twist in a downward angle. At this time, marginally push your hips back.
- Reach down and touch your toes with your finger tips. Return to the standing position. Unwind.
Yoga is about having control over your body and mind through particular ways of relaxing the muscles and ligaments. Shilpa Shetty is of the strong opinion that a well-being routine involving yoga should keep this basic truth in mind before progressing into asanas.