It is essential to practice yoga during pregnancy for both the mother’s and infant’s well being. At the point when drilled consistently, yoga enhances your physical, mental and emotional prosperity. Maximum doctors answer the question is yoga safe during pregnancy as positive. There are multiple benefits of Yoga during pregnancy. It enhances your blood circulation, tones the muscles and increases flexibility. It keeps on benefiting the mother even after pregnancy when continued.
Postnatal yoga, which can be begun around six weeks after the conception, reinforces the stomach and pelvic muscles, offering you some assistance with getting back to your pre-pregnancy shape quicker. Yoga is delicate and unwinds both the brain and body. It combines asanas and pranayam, which help in unwinding systems to accomplish the equalization.
Here are the four best pre-natal Yoga Asanas During Pregnancy:-
1. Palm Tree
This is the best yoga for pregnant women. Here you just have to envision that you are a palm tree influencing in the wind. The advantage of this stance stretches and fortifies the torso.
Steps of Palm Tree Pose
- Stand upright, raise your arms overhead.
- Then, interlock your fingers.
- After this, extend gradually and tenderly to one side and then to the other side, mimicking the influencing development of a palm tree.
2. Modified Forward Twist
In this asana you have to reach forward with your hands while having a seat for backing. This posture helps in stretching the back and legs.
Steps of Modified Forward Twist
- Stand tall before a seat.
- Lift your arms and reach towards the seat.
- Then press your palms on the seat.
- Hold back straight and twist from your hips.
- Hold on to this position for a while and then come back to standing position.
3. Situated Twist
This yoga asana involves turning to one side and after that to the other side in order to enhance the versatility of the spine. This stance extends the spine, enhances the digestive system and mitigates constipation, so it will be much more effective yoga exercise during pregnancy.
Steps of Situated Twist
- Sit with your legs extended before you.
- Twist your right knee and take the right foot over the left knee.
- Bring the left arm and elbow over the right knee.
- Keep your right hand behind you on the floor for support.
- After this bend to one side and turn your head back.
- Come back to beginning position and switch sides.
4. Butterfly Pose
Here you have to impersonate a butterfly. It Increases versatility of the hip joints and stretches the internal thigh.
Steps of Butterfly Pose
- Sit with your legs outstretched on the mat.
- Twist your knees and get your feet as close as could be allowed, towards you. Bring the soles of your feet together.
- Keep your spine straight and delicately move your legs up and down like a butterfly as it folds its wings.
To make the yoga poses in pregnancy more convenient, use pads and seats for backing on the off chance that you require them. You can perform these yoga positions while pregnant on a padded mat or yoga mat. In case keeping up an erect spine is troublesome, incline toward a wall or a solid surface for support.